Monday, September 29, 2008

Boe turns 7!!!

I can't believe that my little boy is 7! Time has gone so fast. I love Boe. He is such a good boy. Everyone always tells me how nice he is and how well-behaved. It's true. He really is a good boy. He has lots of energy and so we find many ways for him to use it. He is involved in lots of sports. He played baseball and he is just finishing up his flag football season. I will post pictures soon. He will be starting wrestling again in the next few weeks. He is very athletic and loves to play sports. He also likes to play video games. He is very good at them. He is very sweet with Kamber (most of the time). I love it when my kids play so well together.

We celebrated Boe's birthday the day before his birthday, because we were going to be so busy on his birthday. Dan's sister and her kids came for dinner, then our neighbors came over for cake and ice cream. Boe had a great time.

I didn't get any pictures of the cake. Before I got my camera out, we had already eaten it. Oh well, it wasn't anything special this year. Just the candies that said Happy Birthday. That is what he wanted, and I wasn't going to argue with that!!

Boe is now on a countdown to next year. He knows that it will be a very special year because he will be baptized. I just hope he enjoys this year and that it dosen't go near as fast as the last 7. (for my sake anyways!)

1 comment:

Jared and Emillee said...

Hey I can see myself on your blog that is so right on awesome. Jill you are such a life saver for me and have been the answer to so many of my prayers. Thanks for being so good and having a great husband and producing such fantastic kids. You totally rule.