Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kamber is 6!!

I can't believe my little girl is already 6! She is such a smart little girl. She loves kindergarten and is learing so much. She has tons of friends in her class because she is so sweet to everyone.

She really wanted a rainbow cake. So this is what she ended up with. Not the best cake I've ever made, but she loved it. She put all the hearts on it by herself.

She wanted to go ice skating for her birthday. So the Stokes and Allens and Nate and Cierra came. It was so much fun. I was suprised at how well she did.

Of course, we all fell down a couple of times.


Boe was really good at skating too. It was all so much fun!


The kids were impressed by how well I could skate. I told them I had lots of practice because I used to put on my mom's old skates and skate down our road.

I am so glad that Kamber is in our family. She is such a sweetie!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

How fun! Good job on the cake, very cute! We went ice skating a couple weeks ago, and I'm not too good! I fell several times, and it doesn't feel too good anymore! I guess my excuse is that it was only my 3rd time in my life, all of which have been within the last 5 year. Oh well! Fun Christmas pictures too!