Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kamber's 5!!

I can't believe that my baby girl is 5!! It almost makes me want to cry. She is such a good girl. We are so happy that she is in our family. She is a little mother and loves to take care of her cousins Andrew and Hannah. She has even gotten VERY good at changing Hannah's diaper!!! She is definitely a girly girl, and I love it!!

I made her a Strawberry Shortcake cake this year. I think it turned out pretty good. She was very excited about it!

Make a wish and blow out the candles!! She blew them all out in one breath!!!



She got lots of gifts from her friends and family. She was very excited about and loved all of them. She even got earrings and a jewelry box because she got her ears pierced for her birthday from us.

She was very brave while she got her ears pierced. It was just before while she was sitting in the chair waiting that she got very nervous. She started crying and the lady piercing her ears told us that if she told her no at any point she couldn't continue. So, she got brave and sat very still for them. They did both ears at the same time. As soon as they did it, she said, "OUCH, hey, that didn't hurt so bad!" She has done a very good job twisting them and cleaning them. Now she asks me everyday when she can change them. I'm sure she'll change them many times each day, just like she does her clothes!!! I love you Kamber! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Howard said...

Hey Jill, glad to see you finally got caught up on your BLOG! Kamber, your earings are BEAUTIFUL. Boe, I really liked your Spiderman costume! Lots of love. Grandma Susie

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

When I asked Jenna if she wants to get her ears pierced she says she wants to wait until her birthday like Kamber and Emily did. She has been thinking about getting them done since last summer. Maybe she will be brave enough by her birthday to get them done.

Puterbaughs said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. My how time does fly.

LeeAnn and Boys said...

It's been a while since I checked in but it also looks like it's been awhile since you posted! Looks like you have been having plenty of fun though!