Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Love Kamber!!!

I just love having a girly-girl. Kamber is so much fun and is so sweet. We were at church on Sunday and there was an older lady sitting a couple of rows behind us. Kamber told me that she didn't have any family to sit with and asked if she could go and sit with her. So, she went back and sat by her and held her hand throughout sacrament meeting! She is always doing things like that. She comes home from pre-school telling me that there was a boy at school that was sad because he wanted to play with the toy bowling set and he didn't have a ball. Kamber said that she gave him hers so he would be happy! What a sweetheart! I am so lucky that she is my little girl!

Kamber LOVES to put on her play makeup. One day when Boe was at school, we put make-up on. We had so much fun together!


It is fun to attempt sewing when you daughter loves everything that you make for her. I made this swimming suit the other day and she wanted to wear it all day and kept giving me hugs and thanking me so much for making her a new swimming suit!

I feel so blessed that Kamber is my daughter and I love her very much!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What a sweet girl! She takes after you Jill! Kudos on the swimming suit. I don't think I'd be brave enought to try and sew a girls suit. Good job!

simplycreating said...

What a sweet post. I miss you guys so much I feel like Kamber should still be the same when we lived next door. I can't believe you made the swim suit great job. I love girls!

Elder and Sister Howard said...

I remember feeling the same way about two little girls! I made them a swimming suit out of that same material using that same pattern, only they had a grandma next door they could show it off to. It is so fun seeing may daughters experience the same things I did. I love you guys a bunch! Mom/Grandma Susie