Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dance!




Kamber had her dance recital last night. She was so excited about it. One of my friends came over and did her hair. In Kamber's words "It looks so dang cute!"



All of the little girls were excited and anxious to get out there and show their friends and family how all of their hard work paid off.




Kamber did great! I was so worried about her just looking at the audience and not dancing. She actually looked at her teacher most of the time and did her routine very well.


After her recital she received some awards. One of our friends gave her this cute sucker necklace. I thought it was the cutest idea.

One of my friends little boy even gave her flowers. I think that she really felt like a princess!

2 comments:

LeeAnn and Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeeAnn and Boys said...

Kamber--you are a princess--see that everyone treats you so! Jill are you off to Hawaii too? can't wait for pics!