Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fun with Cousins


The Ussings came for the week. The kids all had so much fun together playing and jumping on the trampoline.

Kamber and Jenna love playing together. They were on the trampoline for so long that their hair got all staticky.
Sarah and I went shopping for an evening. Dan got all of the kids put to bed. When Sarah and I got home J.T. and Luke were sleeping in the same bed. They are such cute brothers!

One day I had an extra babysitting kid, and Emily came over to play. We had a houseful, but everyone got along great! We can't wait for the Ussings to come again!


3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Cute pictures now everyone can see the pictures that I wrote about on my blog.
Sarah :)

The Howard Family said...

hey, man the picture of jena and kamber on the tramp look just like you and sarah, holy cow. its nice to have cousins that all get along.

LeeAnn and Boys said...

Jill, the staticy hair reminds me of playing football in a thunder storm at ISU! So fun