Friday, February 9, 2007

The Claysons

We have finally gotten our blog going. I think it will be lots of fun to be able to hear from all of my friends and family and they will be able to see how things are going for us. Happy blogging!





Our kids are really growing up. Boe is 5 and is very excited to start wrestling next week and then soccer in the spring. Kamber is 3 and is all girl. She will be starting dance on Monday and is very excited.





We have had lots of snow this winter and the kids have enjoyed sledding.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Cute blog! You are going to have so much with it. I really like the colors that you picked. Those are cute pictures of the kids.
Sarah :)

Elder and Sister Howard said...

Hi Claysons!
I'm so glad you joined our Blog Family. I finally got the pictures of the lizard and the roadrunner to stick. Let the kids see them.
Love, G-sue